Subscription Services All New Trials

by Cell Trials Data Team | quick view
database compiled by team at Cell Trials Data

Monthly updates of 18 parameters for all new trials in advanced cell therapy. Price models: $200/(1 month) or $450/(3 month) or $600/(6 month). Please contact us to discuss.

Subscribe to Cellular Immunotherapy Companies

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev MD PhD

Subscribe for one year to companies developing Cellular Immunotherapy worldwide. Currently 5-6 parameters for 314 companies. There are roughly 2 new companies per week.

CAR-T Companies

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev CAR-T expert

Global database of 168 CAR-T cell therapy companies through 15 January 2019.

Therapeutic Gene Editing Companies

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev MD PhD

Subscribe for one year to companies that provide Therapeutic Gene Editing. Currently 8 parameters for 60 companies through May 2019. See details re inclusion/exclusion.

Cell and Gene Therapy CMO and CDMO Facilities

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev MD PhD

Database of 106 Cell and Gene Therapy CMOs / CDMOs as of 15 May 2019.

NK Trials 2011 - 2018

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev immunotherapy expert

NK Trials file contains 12 categories of information for 179 trials registered 2011-2018. The status of all trials is updated to Feb. 2019.

CAR-Immunotherapy TRIALS

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev immunotherapy expert

CAR-Immunotherapy package has 22 parameters for 656 trials registered internationally through 31 Dec. 2018, including updates on their status. Includes FREE UPDATES twice a year for the next two years.

CAR-Immunotherapy PUBLISHED RESULTS

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev immunotherapy expert

The CAR-Immunotherapy results file contains 12 categories of information for 105 publications through 31 Dec. 2018. Includes FREE UPDATES twice a year for the next two years.

CAR-Immunotherapy Combo Package: Trials and Published Results

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev CAR-T expert

Combo package discount. Two downloads: CAR-T trials file + CAR-T results file, both complete through the end of 2018. Includes FREE UPDATES of both files twice a year for the next two years.

Advanced Cell Therapy Trials 2011-2018

by Cell Trials Data Team | quick view
database compiled by team at Cell Trials Data

Package of ALL advanced cell therapy trials registered internationally from 2011 through 2018 contains at least 15 parameters for 3975 trials and comes with free updates if we find more trials in this time frame.

Advanced Cell Therapy Trials 2018

by Cell Trials Data Team | quick view
database compiled by team at Cell Trials Data

ALL advanced cell therapy trials 2018 has 19 parameters for 743 trials. Only 62% of these trials can be found through ClinicalTrials.gov, the remaining 38% are from over a dozen other registries and are only collected here.

MSC Trials 2011-2018

by Cell Trials Data Team | quick view
database compiled by team at Cell Trials Data

Package of all MSC clinical trials registered internationally 2011 - 2018 contains at least 15 parameters for 1043 trials. Only trials with isolated MSC are included, from any source.

Marketed Cell Products to date

by Alexey Bersenev | quick view
Alexey Bersenev expert on marketed cell therapy products

Cumulative data on all cell/tissue therapy products that have been marketed anywhere in the world. Contains 9 parameters for 109 products through the end of 2018.

Cerebral Palsy Cell Therapy Comparison

by Frances Verter | quick view
Frances Verter PhD

Spreadsheet of 23 parameters for controlled studies treating cerebral palsy with stem cells.

database compiled by team at Cell Trials Data

Do you only need a specific type of trials or do you need both trials plus outcomes data? Please contact us to discuss.