Searchable and sortable database of 261 Cell and Gene Therapy CMOs / CDMOs worldwide as of May 2023, including 195 companies and 66 academic or government facilities.
This is a global database of facilities that provide (mostly or exclusively) services as contract manufacturing organizations (CMO) and/or contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMO) for the cell and gene therapy industry worldwide.
Included: Manufacturers of therapeutic cell products (unmodified or gene-modified), iPS cell lines for therapeutic products, viral vectors and DNA plasmids for cell and gene therapy industry.
Excluded: Contract research organizations (CROs) not performing manufacture of the therapeutic product, vendors of supplies (reagents, devices, etc.)
For each company:
- Facility name
- Link to facility website if available
- Country of origin
- CMO/CDMO service expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Notes
- The excel file has separate lists for CMO/CDMO that are Industry versus Academic/ Government facilities.
Our latest release 1 May 2023 holds 261 CMO/CDMO, including 195 companies and 66 academic or government facilities, with the following updates:
- organizations added: 26 (21 industry and 5 academic/govt)
- organizations removed: 1 due to acquisition (Genopis)
- changes to category: 1 moved from industry to academic/govt (NecstGen)
- changes in company name/web-site: 10
- changes in service expertise: 2