CELL THERAPY ONLY: ALL COVID-19 CLINICAL TRIALS AS OF 2021-12-31.
For each trial, the excel file holds:
- Month (there were no cell therapy trials registered in January 2020)
- Trial ID with link to trial on-line
- Country where registered
- Trial Phase
- Cell Types that are active ingredients
- Patient Indication
- Expected Enrollment of the trial
- Sponsor names
- Notes on trial name or product name (optional)
Inclusions/Exclusions: We are only tracking cell therapy clinical trials for COVID-19. This database only holds officially registered clinical trials.
>> Citations: If you use this data in a publication or presentation, please acknowledge the Team at CellTrials.org This data was compiled by Pedro Silva Couto, and the graphs were made by Frances Verter.
>> Read our publication (open access) at Stem Cells Translational Medicine giving an overview of the first 18 months of trials from Jan. 2020 to June 2021.
>> Want more insights? CellTrials.org offers monthly or quarterly subscriptions to all advanced cell therapy clinical trials that provides twice as much data per trial, for all international trials for any indication.