You are here
Growth of advanced cell therapy fueled by trials outside ClinicalTrials.gov
CellTrials.org has recently completed our trials compilation for the first quarter of 2018 (Jan-Feb-Mar) and we compare this time period to the first quarter of 2017:
- Overall number of trials increased 35% from 2017Q1 to 2018Q1.
- Current trials breakdown 53% Immunotherapy / 47% Regenerative Medicine.
- Growth of trials registered on ClinicalTrials.gov is less than 10%.
- Growth of trials only registered outside ClinicalTrials.gov is more than double.
- Outside trials include registries in China, Japan, India, Iran and Australia.