Last Modified: 1 January, 2017
Information We Collect
When you visit or use the Sites, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal information you choose to provide to us such as your name, mailing address, professional affiliation, email address, financial information, and any medical information you willingly choose to provide to the Sites. You may provide this information, for example, when you submit questions to the Parent’s Guide to Cord Blood, or when you request a license to access the Cord Blood Industry Report, or when you purchase a database from Cell Trials Data.
- Non-personal information including, but not limited to, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, operating system, browser type, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on the Sites, the time spent viewing specific pages of the Sites, and frequency of return visits to the Sites. This information may be automatically sent to us by your web browser or device.
- Aggregated information as you and others browse and use the Sites.
Uses of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for purposes such as:
- To respond to your inquiries, questions, and requests submitted to Parent’s Guide to Cord Blood;
- To subscribe you to the Foundation’s Newsletter and/or other Foundation e-mail lists;
- To grant your request for a license to access the Cord Blood Industry Report;
- To process your financial payment for the Cord Blood Industry Report, or a database from Cell Trials Data, or your donation to the Foundation;
- To identify your location so that we may customize the Sites, for example, to offer cord blood education appropriate to the options available in the country where you are located;
- To conduct research about your use of the Sites and our services; and
- For any other purpose specified at the time of collection.
We take reasonable measures to help maintain the information we collect through our Sites in a secure manner.
Links to Third Party Sites
You can unsubscribe from any of the Foundation’s email lists at any time by following the instructions included within any email you receive from us.