Subscribe to ALL Cellular Immunotherapy Companies
Subscribe for one year to receive updated lists of companies developing Cellular Immunotherapy worldwide. Subscribers will receive the current list immediately plus a commitment to receive updates over the following year. This dataset is compiled by Alexey Bersenev, MD PhD, from public information sources and conference materials. As of August 2020 the list provides 7 parameters for 270 companies outside of China and 5 parameters for 126 companies inside China. All companies are labeled as manufacturing autologous versus allogeneic products (or both).
Included: Only companies developing Immunotherapies, either in-house or via relationships. Includes any company that is developing cellular Immunotherapy products, or that has assets (via licensing or partnership) with therapeutic products.
Excluded: All vendors to the Immunotherapy industry, such as manufacturers of reagents and devices or service providers, were excluded
For each company:
- Company name
- Link to company website if available
- Phase of development (preclinical or clinical) - This information is not available for the companies in China
- Type of cell products (CAR-T, NK, DC, etc.)
- Autologous or Allogeneic donor type / business model
- Key partner or license
- Subscribers will receive an excel with highlights on information that was updated since the last release.
Update 1 August 2020:
- Total 396 companies: 270 outside of China and 126 inside China.
- companies added: 42 (25 in West, 17 in China)
- companies removed: 3 (due to mergers/acquisitions)
- company name/website updates: 5
- cell type updates: 8
- door type updates: 5
- phase of development updates: 12
- key partner/licensor/licensee updates: 11
Update 17 February 2020:
- Total 357 companies: 248 outside of China and 109 inside China.
- NEW DATA PARAMETER: donor cell type / company business model - Autologous or Allogeneic
- companies removed: 11 (due to mergers/acquisitions)
- companies added: 26
- company name/website updates: 21
- cell type updates: 29
- phase of development updates: 9
- key partner/licensor/licensee updates: 21
Update 1 August 2019:
- As of 1 August 2019, list holds 342 companies: 233 outside of China and 109 inside China.
- 29 companies added (9 in China, 20 from the rest of the World)
- 1 company removed (CytoSen was acquired by Kiadis Pharma)
- 5 companies changed name:
- ViraCyte re-branded to AlloVir
- RXi Pharma re-branded to Phio Pharma
- Nantkwest/NantCell re-branded to Immunity Bio
- ToolGen merged with Genexine
- Universal Cells is part of Takeda
- partner/ licensee/ licensor - updated for 5 companies
- type of cells/assets - updated for 2 companies
Update 20 March 2019:
- As of 20 March 2019, list holds 314 companies: 214 outside of China and 100 inside China.
- 22 companies added (6 in China, 16 from the rest of the World)
cell type - updated for 5 companies
partner/ licensee/ licensor - updated for 6 companies
development status - 1 update
Update 25 December 2018:
- By 25 Dec. 2018, the list holds 292 companies: 198 outside of China and 94 inside China.
- 24 companies added (5 in China, 19 from the rest of the World)
- 1 company removed (Endocyte was acquired by Novartis)
- 1 company changed name (Cellular Therapeutics Ltd to Immetacyte)
- partners were added/changed for 6 companies
Update 1 Oct. 2018:
- 25 companies added (12 in China, 13 from the rest of the World)
- 1 company removed (TxCell was acquired by Sangamo)
- 3 companies changed their names
- type of cells/assets were updated for 6 companies
- partners were updated for 4 companies
Update 31 May 2018:
- During the 2 months April-May 2018, the list grew by 15 companies in about 9 weeks, 12 of them working in CAR therapy.
- At the end of May 2018, the list held 245 companies: 168 outside of China and 77 inside China.
- At the end of May 2018, 136 of the 245 companies (56%) are developing CAR cell therapy.
Update 31 March 2018:
- During 2018 Q1, the list grew by 15 companies in 12 weeks.
- At the end of March 2018, the list held 230 companies: 158 outside of China and 72 inside China.
Original list released 31 December 2017 holding 15 companies.Public samples:
|SAMPLE ALL Cellular Immunotherapy Companies worldwide||9.85 KB|