CAR-Immunotherapy PUBLISHED RESULTS
The CAR-Immunotherapy Results file contains 12 parameters for 123 full papers, and lists 38 case reports, published through 30 June 2020.
For each publication, the following topics are covered:
- Trial ID with link
- Publication ID with link
- First/ Last author and year of report
- Conditions treated
- CAR target
- Trial endpoints
- Number of patients (enrolled, infused, evaluable)
- Safety/ Adverse Events data
- Efficacy and Persistence data
- Durability of response time points
- Were endpoints met?
Release 8 covers 161 publications through 30 June 2020.
- Total number of full papers increases by 15 from 108 to 123 publications.
- Total number of case reports increases by 6 from 32 to 38 publications.
- Total number of trials covered by these publications is 119.
- Among 15 full papers added: 14 in liquid and 1 in solid malignancies.
- Two of the publications are not liked to any clinical trial ID.
Release 7 covers 140 publications through 31 December 2019.
- Total number of full papers increases by 19 from 89 to 108 publications.
- Total number of case reports increases by 4 from 28 to 32 publications.
- 19 full papers added: 18 in liquid and 1 in solid malignancies
- Database covers 108 full papers about 105 trials
Release 6 covers publications through 30 June 2019.
- Total number of full papers increases by 8 from 81 to 89 publications.
- 8 full papers added: 6 in liquid and 2 in solid malignancies
- 4 clinical cases added
one trial ID was not disclosed in publication
one trial has two IDs
Release 5 covers publications up to 31 Dec. 2018.
- Total number of full papers increases by 12 from 69 to 81 publications.
- 9 trials added
- 9 publications added
- 3 publications IDs (PMID) added to existent data (new papers analyzed different aspects of the same trial)
- 2 clinical cases added
Release 4 covers publications up to 31 July 2018, including 9 full papers published in the first half of 2018.
- 2 trial results were updated for liquid malignancies with data from the most recent publications (2018)
- 4 more trials and 5 new full papers (one trial was not registered) were added to liquid malignancies
- 2 more trials and 2 new full papers were added to solid malignancies
- 4 more clinical case reports added (second tab)
- changes from the previous update are highlighted in green
|SAMPLE CAR-Immunotherapy Publications||10.4 KB|