Advanced Cell Therapy Trials 2018

Package of ALL advanced cell therapy trials registered internationally in 2018 contains 19 columns of data for 743 trials. Only 62% of these trials can be found through ClinicalTrials.gov, the remaining 38% are from over a dozen other registries and are only collected here.  57% of the trials are Immunotherapy and 43% are Regenerative. Customers will receive free updates if we later find more trials in this time frame.

  • Trial Data
    • Registration Month
    • Registration Year (2018)
    • Trial ID with link to trial on-line
    • Country
    • Phase
    • Status 
  • Cell Data
    • Type of therapy: Immunotherapy or Regenerative
    • Cell Type
    • Cell Source
    • Route of Administration
    • Cell Dose
  • Patient Data
    • Indication
    • Donor Autologous or Allogeneic
    • Target Enrollment
    • Patient Age Groups
  • Sponsor Data
    • Academia or Industry Funding
    • Sponsor Name and any Collaborators
    • Study Name (if any)
    • Product Name (if any)
Public samples: