All published CAR-T trial RESULTS
The CAR-T results file contains 12 categories of information for 56 papers published in the medical literature about CAR cell-based therapy for oncology indications through 1 Sept. 2017 (see excluded data below). Purchasers will receive FREE UPDATES twice a year for the next 3 years. For each publication, the following 12 topics are covered:
- Trial ID
- Publication ID and link
- First/ last author and year of report
- CAR target
- Trial endpoints
- Number of patients (enrolled, infused, evaluable)
- Safety/ adverse events data
- Efficacy data
- CAR cells persistence in vivo
- Durability of response
- Were endpoints met?
Methodology and highlights of the CAR-T results survey through 1 Sept. 2017:
- NCBI PubMed database search was performed, using multiple key words combinations.
- Both hematological and solid tumor malignancies are included.
- 74 published reports were identified.
- 18 reports were excluded from analysis (they are listed at the bottom of the file) because they were a few case reports (3 or fewer cases), most of which were included in later publications of the whole trial results.
- 56 publications are described in the final database.
- 53 clinical trials were analyzed: 35 trials in hematology-oncology (36 publications) and 18 trials in solid tumor oncology (20 publications).
- Excluded: conference abstracts and companies/ institutions press-releases
- Included: two abstracts from ASH 2016 (exception to the above rule), because these trials were pivotal for registration of a CAR-T cell product on a market.